Sunday, February 22, 2009

A poem for mothers's day






who sat and watched my infant head
while sleeping on my cradle bed
and tears of sweet affection shed?"

"my mother"

"When fears and sickness made me cry
who gazed upon my heavy eyes and wept
for fear that I should die?"

"My mother"

"who watched me all my growing years
and prayed and smiled and was always there
and helped me through my difficulties?"
"My mother"

another poem:

LOVE YOU MOM!
Mom's smiles can brighten any moment,
Mom's hugs put joy in all our days,
Mom's love will stay with us foreverand touch our lives in precious ways...

The values you've taught,the care you've given,
and the wonderful love you've shown,
have enriched my lifein more ways than I can count.



I Love you Mom!

or maybe this one I WISH I COULD TELL YOU,

MOMI wish I could tell you,

Momhow much you mean to me....

But there are no words to sayhow much I admire you...
how much I appreciate you...

how much I thank youfor everything you've doneand heres one more MOTHERMother You filled my days with rainbow lights,fairytales and sweet dream nights,A kiss to wipe away my tears,Gingerbread to ease my fears.You gave the gift of life to me,And then in love, you set me free.I thank you for your tender care,for deep warm hugs and being there.I hope that when you think of me,A part of you, you'll always see .... hope you like one

note: to see more poems click here: http://www.poemsforfree.com/mothpo.html

1 comment:

  1. that is interesting poem....it is amazing......thank you

    ReplyDelete